Wednesday 22 April 2015

Daily Affirmation 22nd April

My daily Affirmation for 22nd April

affirmation card
Bruce the Springdiddly Goose with my daily affirmation
This morning I picked out a card that said 'Life is Wonderful! My first reaction - really? Then I sat myself down and gave my thought process a good talking to.

Yes I have problems like anyone else not least of all a leaking pipe resulting from an incompetent plumber I warned the landlord about. At the time he dismissed me as an old woman - and this morning I was very tempted to bring out the 'I told you so' card. But that serves no purpose does it? All it does is give energy and power to the negative side of my nature.

A trip out in the sunshine to Upton Cottage to feed Minnie the cat put it all in perspective for me. Outside their door is a beautiful floral arrangement in containers and I was greeted with loud purrs from my furry friend and everything started to slide back into place.

Spring is my favourite time of year and my card today reminds me - time to enjoy it.

tulips, pansies
Spring Flowers in Container


No comments:

Post a Comment