Saturday 10 October 2015

A New Day A New Start

YOUR Life in YOUR Hands

 is a course in self help or self healing if you prefer. It has been a long time in the making and comes from over 45 years of experience. I've let the project lie in the last few years just occassionally tinkering with it. This has largely been because of the place I am in myself: I am shut down, curled in and protected but not productive. Recently I have met a couple of lovely people involved in complimentary health and this has been the first step in my own healing. So... this week I decided to 'take' the course as I write it - hopefully by March both it and I will be ready to share it with others in workshops. I won't share my whole journey here, some of it is too personal but I will post some insights as they appear. Wish me luck. 


As you know I believe in synchronicity - of things turning up to give you messages and encouragement and what appeared when I made decision to take the course?


No comments:

Post a Comment